Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mush of stuff...Famous time?

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately.  Here are a few of them in no certain order.  How life is not always what I want.  Why can't picutes take themselves.  Do I put to much on my Instagram? Is Facebook still my friend? What on Pinterest have I not found? And the biggest question of all...If I blogged more could I become FAMOUS?

 
Yes famous...there are so many blogs that I just look forward to reading (sometimes more than once a day).  I was talking to my friend, I need to give her a nickname cause that's what I like to do (all my contacts in my phone have nicknames), about how I wished I blogged more and that is would be a blog that people loved reading and followed too.  I wondered if I put one post a day would people like hearing from me? Would they want to hear what I have thought about for the day.  Or what I cooked? Or pictures I snapped? Or how my dog is doing? Most of the blogs I love are full of stuff but what I love the most is they keep it so simple.  Sure some can have a long post here and there but for the most part they are pure and simple.  Which we all need right.

I thought this blog would be about my kids something for them to look back on as a sort of updated version of a scrapbook (which I tried to do but always epically failed at).  However the more I have thougth about it I realize it doesn't always have to be about them...Right!  
I can blog about... get this... ME too!!

So in my attempt to become a famous blogging person if you're reading this (which I am so glad you are) maybe let others know about it.  Be one of the first that can say I knew her at the begining.  Just kidding don't say anything like that at all.  It will just make me embarresed and well I have been doing this blog for a few years now so it really isn't the beginning.



No comments: