Thursday, September 19, 2013

18

Today was the day that 18 years ago 
I became a Mommy for the first time!
That's right BUGS turned 18 today. 
Me and Dude were so young back then.  
Thank goodness Bugs was 
a great baby cause we were so nervous! 








We always get the kids a early morning cake and a gift for just them to enjoy.
We started doing it when we took on the paper route.  
It was easy cause we just picked it up on the way home and left it out 
for them for when they woke up!  I remember one year we 
didn't/forgot and the kids were upest, and rightly so.  
Every one wants their cake right.

Well it so happens that I thougth it would be fun to change it up a bit. 
So I got 1 long john and 2 rounds, and TAADAA I have the #18!


It must have been a hit cause I was even hash tagged 
by Bugs on his Facebook and InstaGram. 
It was wonderfuland amazing
It is a tiny bit sad cause I am another day closer to seeing my son 
leave on his mission for our church but I am excited all the same/
I know he will make an great missionary.  

Happy 18th Birthday Bugs!!!





No comments: