Monday, November 17, 2008

My JOB



This is why I love what I do! Working with flowers has become something that I have really enjoyed learnig. When my mom first talked to me about designing I was very much against it. I thought that there was no way I could make things so beautiful. But low and behold I did it! And yes to tot my horn I am good at it. I have learned so much from so many people. My mom really got me started in it and taught me alot! My new mentor is Steven. He is so amazing with all that he does. His wife Michelle is also an incredible designer who has taught me alot too. I think that flowers speak to people in a way that words can't. They make people laugh, cry and that all important AWWWWE!!!! I love it when they just stare and are comletely take back by what you have made. I didn't go to school for it I learned from watching the best. Thank you everyone who has helped me become the designer I am. How freakin cool to call my self a DESIGNER who would have ever thought that I would have a title! Remember flowers say it all.

1 comment:

Skeeter said...

You're the BESTEST!!! I love your flower designs!!!