Monday, December 1, 2008

What a weekend......Thanksgiving was great. I didn't have to cook a sinlge thing! Aaron and I went in to papers Wednesday night at 11pm and stuffed that huge paper and loaded it all in the expedition. And among all that it rained and rained and did I mention RAINED!!! 700 papers doubled bagged and weighed 5 lbs each. Ok I am complaining when I am suppose to be giving thanks,.,,,, ok rewind. I am so thankful that I didn't have to cook, and just got to visit family. We went to Grandma Ray's home first. She is a delight to visit. The kids remember Grandpa Ray and always make sure to let us know that they miss him too. After that visit we were off to my mom's. It was a bit quieter there since Alan and Mellanie are gone, not that they are noisy but their kids and my kids together are. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa get a sigh of relief when we all leave. lol. It was nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Walkerman (aka Scott) (cute story why we call them that if you want to know I will tell you). We talked with Grandpa about buying 1/3 of a cow. We have had this idea to buy meat in bulk and freeze it. Part of being self sufficient. We also talked about getting chickens. If our HOA only knew lol we just have to call them pets and we can have them. lol Before we headed home Mom called Alan and Mellanie to wish them a happy thanksgiving, we really miss them alot. Didn't think it would be as hard as it is having them gone ( oh my gosh i am crying boy am i a lush) Ok ok ok enough of that. So now we are on to Christmas. Boy I hope I make it through all this. Hope you all had a great holiday. love to you all.

No comments: