Tuesday, February 25, 2014

From my journal

Entry from my DayOne Journal~~~~ Laying in bed at 4pm. What is wrong with me this depression is killing me. I have to kick it in the butt and soon. I hate the me I am when I am like this. My home is better now with just my five in it. So why why why can't I just be the happy me I used to be. Or was I ever happy? Really?~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hard to type, hard to see, and harder to understand.  I have happy moments sure and I am trying to find as many as I can to help with this "slush" in my life. 

Tomorrow I get to have a day out with my Mom. We are going to Phoenix to get supplies for upcoming Proms and Mother's Day stuff.  Here's to a happy tomorrow! 

1 comment:

nsi said...

It is a long path to finding happiness, but you can get there. I will pray for you.

http://40daysoflentenhappiness.blogspot.com/