Saturday, February 22, 2014

Corsage savant?

There are many things in this world that make me feel happy, as I am learning. But this is something when I quit working at the Flower Shop I thought I would be so happy to be done with.  However it seems to be something I actually like doing. Sure I agonize over what to put in them, will others like them, and will they ever ask AGIAN for another one.  I try to make something so unique that is creates a stir of emotions from people. It could be amazement, astonishment and yes even envy!  AND SO IT ANOTHER THING THAT NOW MAKES ME HAPPY!  What a blessing to recognize a talent that I have been given and the ability to use it for good. Here is the latest one I got to make it is for a little lady who is going to a dance with her Daddy. 
I hope you find things that make you happy. 

No comments: