Sunday, December 28, 2008


As many of you know it was my birthday December 26. And Yes I am feeling my age more and more every day. My family got me the cutest cake it was a Tinkerbell one and some of my favorite perfume VERY SEXY and a pair of CROCS. Let me explain I thought they were the ugliest things ever. Back when I saw them on Oprah when Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw pick her up a pair at the grocery store. I have since then have become a reformed CROC hater. I love them! They are sooooo comfortable. If I had enough money I would buy a pair for all of you. My first pair are pink and have a warm fuzzy liner. My last days of work before christmas my legs were killing me. So we went and got a pair and it was heaven. So here is to being a year older and some what wiser.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Skeeter said...

I am glad you had a good birthday!!! LOVE YOU!