Monday, October 13, 2008

GOTTA LOVES MY BOYS!

Yesterday was fast sunday, and our Bishop encouraged those who haven't given their testimony in a while to do so. And to my suprise my youngest son Nikolas whispered into my ear "mom I think I want to go up there". I told him that he could when ever he wanted to. He then told me that he would wait till next sunday. But then all of a sudden my other son Nathan stood up to go, Nikolas followed behind him. And then it happened both of my sons gave their testimonies. I cried and Aaron cried too. Wow every time you think your children aren't listening they shock ya! Our stake is encourging us to be more provident (i think that is how you spell it) The first month was to stock up on H2O, last month was to start square foot gardens. Which we all are very excited about doing today we worked and worked on them. (pictures to come soon) And this month is Lay up and Store....for those of you who know church lingo lol it is food storage. Yup thats right we are now to work on 3 months of food. If any of you have any suggestions that would be great. Cause the way my children eat I will need a year supply for the 3 months. lol Thanks so much.

No comments: