Friday, January 6, 2012

Here goes....

So I know I am behind and I need to get back into the swing I am going to try and sum up the last 6 mths.  I don't know how many people even read my blog, since it went into LAME mode but I hope who ever does enjoys this.  Also I would really like to start making those Blurb books of this blog, maybe show the kids later in life  I did keep a tiny record.  Side note also I have a good reason for the LAMENESS my laptop is a Mac and my phone is DROID so I can't just plug my phone in and upload any more....here is to getting an iPhone soon I hope.
With that said........August
I know my last post was for Nikolas birthday but we also had Family in town.  My brother Alan and his wonderful family, Mellanie, Andy and Jonah.  I called my awesome friend Kim Skinner (click on her name and it take a peek) and we got family pictures.  She is the best and with my family and all the craziness.....well I am sure you know the rest.  Here are a few of my favorites.
 I always love Pictures of my Emalee is is growing up so fast.
 Our family.  
 Wild and Crazy 
 This is what I love about Kim, she is a genius! 
It is the perfect see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. 
 The guys.
 This is my beautiful sister.  I love her so much!
 If you know my parents at all these 2 pictures fit them to a T!
 See what I mean!
 Me and Mom and Toni.
 Our Family 
 Tiny explanation-- In March of 2012 we are going to Disney World for my parents
40th anniversary.  And in case no one wants to wear the hats there we had a picture done.
 My dad the young guy!  
 As you can see my parents are all lovie all the time.  
 All the guys.
And the sexie Ladies!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the disneyland trip. I love when you find a photographer who really captures who you are as a family too.

Kim Skinner said...

you guys are awesome!