Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hairy legs or Razor burn??

So I was getting ready for church Sunday and realized "OH MY I NEED TO SHAVE MY LEGS"  I looked at my shaver and thought to myself, hhmmm how old is this?  Oh well what needs to be done needs to be done.  Shower finished and getting dress then lotion on the clean legs.  Holy Heckers.....I cried out it burns it burns.  I then realized that shaver I wondered how old it was.....was incredibly OLD!  I still have pain. I have forgone the need to have pics to post for this cause I know all the ladies know what I am talking about.  I know this is a sad and even pathetic post but I needed to get it out there.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Been there, done that. That's why long skirts were invented, so I don't have to bother every once in a while...or a really cool pair of tall boots:)

ShanaMarie said...

That is what I need instead of CHA CHA shoes is some fab boots!!!