Tuesday, January 13, 2009


This is my GIRL!!!! and yes she is SUPER SMART. It all started when she was 5 and I was lucky that the charter school had the cut off date of December 31 not September 1. So I put her in kindergarten a whole year early. Hoping we made the right choice and that she didn't feel out of place or be so behind theother kids. WEEEELLLLLLLLL come to find out she has the smart genes! She has been on honor roll every single quarter of her entire school life. When she learned to read it was like a light went off in her mind and it was no looking back! She taught her self to multiply which to me who can barely count to 10 with out using my fingers was amazing. So yes I am a proud mom and I love to brag. She is my only girl and I love her sooo much. She is also the only girl grandchild of my mom and dad so she is extra special in sooo many ways! Just wanted to let you all know! AND yes Lacy we all have the smartest kids around! (Nathan wants you all to know that he is smart too) lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: