Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NEW MOON ! ! !

It has been a week but I am finally blogging the New Moon event we went to. Our friend, Paulette, invited us to a private showing of New Moon. Sure we had to drive to Surprise to watch it and it would not show till 12:01 but all in all it was SO worth it. When we got there Kiowa Gordon's limo had just shown up. For those of you who are not sure who that is he plays Embry. One of Jacob's best friends. He also came into our theater so tell us thank you and hope we enjoy the movie. We also got to see the prom dress that Stephanie Myer herself wore in the movie Eclipse(that will be out June of next year)I didn't get a picture of it since we were in a hurry to get in and sit but it is red and so beautiful. I have to say this movie was AWESOME!!!! I loved the first one and enjoyed this one just as much. It was packed with so much not a single bad moment. I am bad though I have not read any of the books. I will put them on my itouch and listen to them while I drive. Emalee loved every moment. She got to get out of school last year with her dad and go see Twilight. So when I got the chance to take her to be one of the first to see New Moon I jumped at the chance.

No comments: