Monday, February 9, 2009

Long time

Wow hard to take that it has been so long. I am definatly a blog forgetter. I have been so sick this past month that being up and alive is just a incredible feat in it's self. So lets get an overview of this month. At the begining of January our paper routes increased alot due to the Tribune not doing home delivery. We jumped from 700 to well over 1000 papers a day. So that was a lot to adjust to especially on sundays. Having to go in at 8 pm and not getting home till 6 am. Good thing church starts at 2pm. lol Then my Grandma Stewart passed away, that was harder than I thought. It was hard to see the saddness in so many faces. My dad also had his birthday and my parents anniversary on the same day. That was nice to have a bit of happiness. So then I get sick and it is horrible. I hate allergies that knock you clean off your feet. So here we are now the week of Valentines Day, and the sad thing is the flower shop isn't busy at all. I mean we have work but nothing like a few years ago. But we keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. I hope all of you are having the best times right now.

No comments: